We are committed to providing you with the highest levels of customer service. This includes protecting your privacy. We comply with the National Privacy Principles. Set out below is information that we are required to communicate to our customers.
What sort of personal information do we collect?
We only collect your personal information to provide services and related products as associated with this website to you.
The sort of information we collect includes:
- Business/residential postal and email addresses;
- Contact information;
- Date of Birth;
- Print content and design preferences; and
- Associated social and lifestyle information.
If you choose not to provide certain personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the services you require or the level of service on which we pride ourselves.
Occasionally, you may need to provide personal information about other individuals to us. If so, we rely on you to inform those individuals that you are providing their personal information to us to advise them that we can be contacted for further information.
How do we collect your personal information?
We collect the personal information you give us electronically including through our website and from forms and other correspondence in writing.
How we use your personal information
Your personal information will be used to:
- Provide the services you require
- Verify your identity
- Keep you informed as to our services
- Assist you to subscribe to our service
- Administer and manage those services
- Inform you of ways the services provided to you could be improved
- Research and develop our services
- Gain an understanding of your information and communication needs in order for us to provide you with a better service
- Maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems.
Do we disclose information to third parties?
We recognise the trust you place in us when you provide us with personal information. We will not sell or rent your information in any circumstances. In some situations we may have to disclose necessary, relevant and appropriate information to provide the services to you or to satisfy legal obligations.
We may provide your personal information to organisations that deliver services on our behalf or to us may require your personal information for accounting and auditing purposes, claims, assessment and processing or providing other services and products.
Programs that we develop for the benefits of our clients are frequently administered by third party service providers. In order for them to administer these programs it may be necessary for us to disclose your personal information to them.
Help us to ensure we hold accurate information
We take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up to date.
However, the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide. That’s why we recommend that you:
- Let us know if there are any errors in your personal information; and
- Keep us up to date with changes to your personal information such as your name or address.
You can access your personal information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to some exceptions allowed by the law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons.
We reserve the right to charge a fee for searching for and providing access to your information.
Outside access of personal information
We have put in place safeguards to protect the personal information we hold from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We destroy or permanently de-identify personal information we no longer need, wherever possible.
How to access your personal information